Do you like ACKS?
Do you want to play a game with the 37th most handsome guy in gaming?
I have some good news for you!
Starting on January 13th, 2019 (or 13th January 2019 for those outside the U.S.) at 7:00 pm Central Time, I am will be running “Liberation of the Demon Slayer on Roll 20.
I intend to run this every Sunday at the same time, for about 2 (no more than 3) hours. I intend for this to be a drop-in / drop-out game. If you can’t make it one session, no big deal!
If you don’t have ACKS, don’t worry, the SRD is here.
Okay, now for the nitty-gritty:
What classes are allowed?
– Anything from the core ACKS book, the Player’s Companion, and the Bombardier.
– From the Heroic Fantasy Handbook, you may use the Beastmaster, Berserker, Chosen, Elven Spellsinger, Freebooter, Halfing Bounder, Halfling Burgler, Nobiran Champion, Thrassian Deathchanter, revised Venturer, Warmistress, Zaharan Darklord.
– Anything else can be run by me and I will determine whether or not to allow it.
Special Rule Changes
– Max hp at 1st level, but you must accept the hp roll at 2nd level and above, even if it is a ‘1’.
– Don’t take the Mapping proficiency. It’s Roll 20, so the map is revealed as we play.
– Your Wisdom bonus applies to all saving throws. Normally, the saving throws of a 1st level Fighter are:
Petrification & Paralysis: 15
Poison & Death: 14
Blast & Breath: 16
Staffs & Wands: 16
But, if you are a 1st level Fighter with 16 Wisdom (+2 bonus), your saves would be:
Petrification & Paralysis: 13
Poison & Death: 12
Blast & Breath: 14
Staffs & Wands: 14
Interested in playing?
Just hit me up on Twitter, my email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or MeWe (I use my IRL name on there like a dingus). I will send you the Roll 20 link and a Discord chat link.
Before January 13, just send me your character information, so I can fill in a Roll 20 character sheet. If it helps, here is a fillable pdf character sheet. Be sure to include character name, class, stats, hp, spells, and equipment. Or, just give me a concept (such as a burly fightin’ man or an attractive thief on the run from the tax collectors) and I will make a character for you.